CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


Happy Birthday To ME....Happy Birthday To ME...Happy Birthday Dear ME....Happy Birthday To Me!!! Yep...today is my BDay!! The big......uhhhhhh i cant even say it. How depressing...getting older sucks. LOL!! Not to mention that i have probably gained 6 pounds today from all the snacks, cakes, pop, etc...that everyone brought today at work. HELP ME! I have all day to go and i already feel like i could pop!! Plus, I need to save SOME room for my bday dinner. Yummmmm! Well besides all the GREAT food my birthday is starting off well. Kaitlyn was the first to greet me this morning...my mom brought her in my room to wake me and when i looked up...she gave me a great big birthday smile. That was the best gift ever! What a difference a year makes huh? Last year i was counting down the days till my lil one was here...and i was NESTING like crazy. Last year at this time I was blogging about how I spent my birthday staying at home and working on her nursery and hanging up all her clothes, etc...and this year I get woken up by the cutest smile around (well...my opinion)!!? I mean where does the time go? Well cheers to me!! :) Now I am just counting down the days till Kaitlyn's first birthday. Wow...and i thought turning....(you wish) was hard...that day will be alot harder to deal with than mine. My baby will be ONE!!! :*(
Well, that is all for now....Hope to see you all on Friday for my Bday CELEBRATION!! WOO HOO! :)

0 comments: