Hello there! Just wanted to post some of Kaitlyn's V-Day pics! With all the purchasing i have been doing lately on HER, i decided to pull out my inner GHETTO card and try to do my own photo studio at home. Now i know why i pay the big bucks to have her pictures taken professionally! LOL! Wow! i am not good with the camera. Luckily, she was having fun!! And that is all that matters. I made some V-Day cards at Walgreen's with a couple of these shots....I pick them up tonight so make sure to check your mailboxes!!! Have a great Valentine's! More pictures to come! Talk to you all soon! Enjoy! Can you believe how big she is getting!?? So sad! She is so independent already! :( She still has her BLUE eyes so keep your fingers crossed. But the hair is a different story! We are definitely having some issues with the hair! LOL! Thank goodness for Pink Hippo! Love em!
I loooooooooove this one
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
1ST VALENTINE'S
Posted by ***Nikki*** at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Jean bling is the best!!
Post a Comment