Hello strangers! I am just doing a quick blog! I FINALLY found Kaitlyn's birthday party theme! Isnt it cute? I am starting to plan everything and i know it will be here before i know it. Yikes. I am excited for the party but i am dreading my BABY turning ONE YEAR OLD!!! I still cant believe how fast the last year has gone and how much my lil angel has changed. WOW!
This will be Kaitlyn's THROWN for when she is opening her presents! How cute!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
First Birthday Theme
Posted by ***Nikki*** at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
OMG...that throne is the best!!! I wish I would have gotten something like that for Iris..she would've eaten that up! I can't believe Kaitlyn is almost 1! It just seems like yesterday that we were both preggo walking about the office - crazy!
Post a Comment