CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BIG GIRL ITEMS

Here is a picture of Kaitlyn's new updated stroller! Cant wait to get it. It should be getting here next week. The color scheme just came out this year. Anything is better than what we had. She was definitely ready for a new, pretty, beautiful stroller for all her trips we have planned for the zoo, the park, shopping, etc...!! Calm me silly but just wanted to share! These are two of our most recent purchases. Geez...kids are expensive! Not to mention these two items combined TOTAL what my returned COACH purse was so i could purchase these. LOL! Man, being a mom is sometimes hard! That COACH was beautiful! Hah! Maybe someday i will be able to buy nice things for her and myself? Seems like she is getting everything lately! Im jealous! :)



Here is the other purchase!! Yay! Kaitlyn's new BIG GIRL car seat. I hear great things about the BRITAX brand and so i couldnt resist. ESPECIALLY when i saw an animal print theme....then i was sold! Safety and Stylish? I was beginning to think those things didnt exist. Usually you can find only find one or the other but never both. Hah! I will definitely post pictures of her in it as soon as i get it installed.



1 comments:

JLH said...

Way to go with your the Britax and Chicco choices. I have both and love each as I'm sure you will too. I'm very sad about the Coach purse though - where was the pic??