CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

EASTER!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone. Just wanted to post some examples of Kaitlyn's photo shoot yesterday. I think they turned out pretty cute. I am verrry excited for Easter. It is just one of those holidays that you get excited for. Pastel colors; baskets filled with goodies, nice weather, the dresses, open toed shoes, bunnies, chicks, and of course peanut butter eggs. LOL!
Kaitlyn was again...very excited to get her picture taken. Her and the photographer have a special bond now. I must admit...her vain-ness sure makes things alot easier for me, so have at it Kaitlyn!! :) She smiles the whole time we are there...i kid you not!! It's great! And even at home now when i get the camera out...instant CHEEESE!!! It's like she knows she is cute! Hah! The photographer asked if she could take MORE photos of Kaitlyn because she wants to use Kaitlyn on there website and then she asked if she could enter her in a cute baby contest that they are having right now. I said YES of course..so wish us luck! Kinda excited to see how she does.
Things have been pretty crazy around our house lately. Actually I should just say Kaitlyns house as there is not one spot that doesnt have some sort of baby item on it. My room is even overflowing now with baby clothes, baby diapers...clean ones of course, baby toys, BABY EVERYTHING! It is definitely baby zone! My poor Mother...her house is no longer hers. No more organization, no more cleanliness, no more space...everything she has is GONE!!! She is living in the basement of her own home and even her room is filled to the brim with baby stuff. HAH! We soooo need a bigger house. Needless to say...Kaitlyn is S-P-O-I-L-E-D!!! But what can i say...she is my precious lil angel. I know i wont have any more kids so why not give her everything? Ya know? :) I must admit...i am having soooooooooooooo much fun. Shopping for her clothes, toys, all the fun stuff that one beautiful lil girl needs...and sometimes the stuff she really dont need but that i buy anyway. :) I cant help it! And then to think of the stuff she will be getting for her FIRST birthday? Holy Moly! Like they said in Jaws "We're gonna need a bigger boat"! lol!! I will post again soon. Hope all is well with everyone. I have been slacking on my blog soooo much lately. I did finally get my laptop for my BDay so i unfortunately have donated all my Mommy time to Facebook, online shopping, and playing on the internet! Hah! Therefore, i have not been posting as much as i used to. :( But i am gonna step it up and get back in gear. I have so many pics to share! :) Birthday coming up and I scheduled her ONE YEAR pics in April so i will definitely post those. Talk to you all soon! Hugs and kisses! :)




Isnt this a riot? LOL! I know it looks hokey but Kaitlyn loves her big girl glasses...so I had to do it. :)


I thought this one was great because it looks like she is posing! LOOOOVES IT!


My lil cherub! Hah! Look at her fat lil feet...I didnt put shoes on because i wanted to show off her lil hogs! Just like her mommy's!!




This bunny was so precious. He was soooo soft and tame! He would just sit in this lil basket and look around. I think he liked Kaitlyn. :) I wanted to take him home!!!



I think this one might be the one I use for her Easter cards. Just because i love the flowers and the bunny...I thought it turned out really cute. I love them actually. Too hard to choose! :(

1 comments:

JLH said...

I absolutely LOVE the photos...especially the one w/ the glasses. And I am so JEALOUS of your little poser...Iris still hasn't come around much. We had first time swim lessons tonite...cried, no screamed rather the whole 45 min. Poor instructor...she really earned her pay that lesson! Miss you lots...keep posting!