CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

EASTER 2009

I know...technically these arent actual Easter pics but these were her professional Easter pics and I finally have time to post them. My life (as most mothers) has just been crazy..to say the least. I feel as if though i am at full speed all day everyday and yet STILL manage to not get everything done. How is that possible? How do i not weigh a 100lbs by now? Hah! I wish!
I am very anxious for Easter this year. Last year Katilyn had just came into our lives and we were still held up in the hospital with my new lil bundle of joy and therefore didnt even get a chance to celebrate the holiday. This year i can actually enjoy the day with her and see how she reacts to things. I am excited to fill her basket with lots of goodies and once again spoil her rotten. Good thing i only have one baby! :) Checkbook only goes so far!
Kaitlyn is growing like a weed. I know i always say that but it truly is amazing how fast the time goes. More so now than before i even had her. How is that possible? She just changes EVERYDAY!! She is so much fun to watch and to just see how her lil mind is constantly running and soaking everything up! I cant believe the difference one year has made on my life! I dont know i went so long without having a baby but i am sure glad she is here now. I love being a mommy!!! :) I love having Kaitlyn in my life...the best thing i ever did!!
Happy Easter Baby!! Love you!! MMMMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA!











0 comments: