Well...Kaitlyn's first birthday has came and went!! My baby is one now! Ahhhhh, the agony! Her birthday party was a huge success...a special thanks to all my friends and family that were able to make it. We had a whopping 42 person head count! Yah...it was crazy!! Kaitlyn was a trooper all day! She definitely looooved being the main attraction (as always)! And i can safely say that i am going to have to watch her sugar intake because she OBVIOUSLY loves chocolate cake!!! LOL! Dont we all! It truly was an amazing day! I think i only cried 3x's during the whole party! I thought that was pretty good! :) I couldnt read the cards...my voice would always start to crack and my eyes would fill with tears so i told everyone...skip the cards, i will read them later. Hah! I wanted to spare my lil one the humiliation...after all it was mostly on camera and video! EEEEEEGH! To my surprise...she wasnt walking on her first birthday. i thought for sure she would have been...she has been doing so well with the "cruising" on all the furniture and standing all by herself but she still sikes herself out. Anyday now though...i can feel it. Everyone keeps telling me "believe me savor the days till she days" i guess i will never be able to sit down once she starts walking/running/etc...or so i have been told. So yes...no pressure Kaitlyn. TAKE YOUR TIME!!!
Her FIRST cake!!! It matched the theme of the party. Everything looked so cute! She dove right in. Just like her mommy! :)
Her outfit!!! Well one of em. She had a POST CAKE bday dress that she wore after she had her cake. LOL!






1 comments:
Sorry it took me so long to comment...believe it or not, I thought I actually HAD...tells you exactly how much of my mind I've had sucked out now! I can't believe the loot...that little chica scored!! And I love the tutu-gorgeous. I also like the slide you put one...we gotta change the template measures a little so the full pics show...one day when you pop over for lunch! Get blogging more, lady!
Post a Comment