
Well today is the 5 year anniversary of the passing of one of my BF's...practically my brother! His name was Philip Sadler and he was one of the FUNNIEST people I will ever know! Some people say he was the male version of me! :) I miss him terribly! I miss his CONTAGIOUS laugh...his smile, his crazy antics, i just miss him altogether. I know now that i did not just lose a loved one but on a positive note Kaitlyn and I gained a guardian angel!!! And who better than Phil!? I mean we were inseperable and so who better than to watch over my daughter and I than my "lil shadow" ( i used to call him that)! I miss you Phil!!! You will always be SPECIAL to me and i will make sure your legacy continues! :) All my love, Nikki
SPECIAL
"Special" is a word that is used to describe
something that is one of a kind, like a hug or a sunset
or a person who spreads love with a smile or kind gesture.
"Special" describes people who act from the heart and keep in mind
the hearts of others.
"Special" applies to something that is admired and precious & which can NEVER be replaced.
"Special" is the word that best describes Philip!!!!! 
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
R.I.P. PHILIP A SADLER- MY LOVING FRIEND
Posted by ***Nikki*** at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
great post nikki. We miss you Philip! R.I.P ...thank you for watching over Nikki and Kaitlyn.
Post a Comment