CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10 Days till Halloween

Well as you can see, I am just a little excited for Halloween this year. It is just gonna be so completely different this year with my baby girl!!! Kaitlyn is not gonna know what hit her! LOL! I cant wait to see her in her costume. I FINALLY decided after several different shopping EXTRAVAGANZAS that she is going to be....drumroll......a lion cub!!! It was a tie between a skunk (which was soooo freakin cute) and a lion cub and you see that after much deliberation, the lion cub won. Mainly because my Dad and sisters think it is sooooo funny to hold Kaitlyn up in the air and sing (at the top of their lungs) the theme song to the "LION KING" movie!! Although, i must admit....it really is rather funny! I hope you all have a SAFE and yet SPOOKY halloween and enjoy all the little one's in their costumes and the pumpkins and the pumpkin carving, the popcorn balls, the scary movies and just all the fun activities period!! I LOVE this time of year! I will post pictures of my lil cub soon!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

1 comments:

JLH said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of the cub outfit - too cute!! Not sure if you remember, but Iris went as a skunk last year (one of her 2 costumes, the diva she is). This year it's just one costume - a devil. Of course she thought it was cool too until she learned her friend was going as Super Why and now her costume sucks. Typical! Oh well, she'll have to suck it up - the devil she is!!!!