HI ALL....JUST A COUPLE SAMPLE PICTURES OF KAITLYN'S PHOTO SHOOT WE HAD THE OTHER WEEK FOR HER 6MNTH OLD PHOTOS!!!!! I SHOULD BE GETTING THE CD TO UPLOAD ALL OF THE IMAGES IN A WEEK OR TWO!! I THOUGHT THEY TURNED OUT REALLY CUTE BUT OF COURSE I AM BIAS!!! SHE IS SUCH A HAM...THE LADY (PHOTOGRAPHER) HAD A BLAST WITH KAITLYN!! MAYBE SHE WILL USE HER ON HER WEBSITE AND WE CAN GET A DISCOUNT!! OTHERWISE I AM GONNA HAVE TO GET A LOAN FOR ALL THE SHOTS I WANT. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYWAYS...ENJOY!!!
ISN'T SHE CUTE???? WE HAD SO MUCH FUN AND LUCKILY FOR ME SHE WAS IN A FANTABULOUS MOOD!!! BUT KAITLYN IS USUALLY A VERY HAPPY BABY!!! I AM SO LUCKY!
THIS IS ONE THAT I THOUGHT WAS PRETTY COOL...WE WERE GIVING KAITLYN A BOTTLE BREAK AND KAITLYN GRABBED MY ARM AND THE PHOTOGRAPHER WENT CRAZY....AT FIRST I WAS THINKING "UHHHHHHH, LADY WHAT ARE YOU DOING" BUT NOW I ACTUALLY KINDA LIKE EM!! CRAZY!
Monday, October 13, 2008
6 MONTHS OLD
Posted by ***Nikki*** at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OMG - I have not been on your blog in ages and you have been posting like crazy girl!! It just goes to show you I have less time at home as a non-working mom as I did when I was at SF working. And you'll get a kick outta this, perfect example of why is that while I am currently writing this comment, Iris crapped on the floor. Didn't quite make it to the potty in time - yeah we're working on that. Seriously, though, I absolutely love the new header photo - Kaitlyn has gorgeous eyes!! I love all the other pics too and will have to consider using that photographer in the future.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE the pictures and can't wait to get every single pose that you get! :D
Post a Comment