Hi!! Well, this is it. Today was my LAST day of work for a few weeks due to maternity leave. Baby girl was not supposed to be here till March 30th but because of her size and complications with my blood sugar, they are admitting me on Sunday (YES EASTER SUNDAY) at 6pm and will have me induced. The plan is to give me a tablet on Sunday evening that will try and thin out my cervix or what not and then at 4am on Monday (3/24/08) they will start the potocin. So, I am hoping for sometime on Monday 3/24/08 she will be here. Which i just found out makes her an ARIES just like her Dad. GRRRRRRRRRREAT! If only she could have come a couple days earlier, then she could have been a cool a** Pisces like her MOM!! LOL! Anyways, enough on that. Back to the story...I went to doctor today and got my last ultrasound, so they could get her measurements and see what we are working with on size and stuff. It was UNBELIEVABLE!!! It was like she was RIGHT there...like i could grab her from the monitor and hold her for the first time. Her face was RIGHT there...clear as day. I could see all her facial expressions and everything. It was CRAAAAAZY! She has the FATTEST cheeks I have ever seen! LOL! And she had this lil squint that she was doing...like she was mad or something. Or maybe just smushed with lack of room to move around. Hah! Her belly is also very round like mine and very "ROTUND" as they said. To me, she looked like a pot belly pig!!! Too cute! :) Needless to say i am excited, scared and overjoyed all at the same time. I cant believe that in 48-72 hours i will be holding this lil thing that i helped create, this beautiful lil girl that will eventually be calling me "Mommy"! I cant wait to meet her, see her, hold her, feed her, and just be with her! I cant wait to introduce her to life and i cant wait for how she will change and effect mine!! I am trying not to get emotional but WOW!!! Ya know?
Well, wish me luck! I will TRY and blog ASAP on how mommy and baby are doing!! :) Keep me in your prayers and thoughts!
Have a fabulous Easter and eat lots of candy for me!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Friday, March 21, 2008
This is It...Wish me Luck
Posted by ***Nikki*** at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
well nikki, im sitting in the family lounge waiting for you to come out of the recovery room. Your new baby girl is so beautiful and i can't wait to see you hold her for the first time. i love you and Congratulations mommy!!!!
Post a Comment