CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Baby Shower





































Can you believe I finally figured out the picture stuff? LOL!! I am just a few years behind in the times. Thanks for being patient with me. Well here we go...let's give this thing a shot!
I have some pictures from the baby shower and i felt like sharing!!! :) First off, i will start off with Suzanne's LOVELY diaper cake!! Isnt it perfect? I loooved it! I think she is on to something there, 5 of my family members wanted to buy one for themselves to use at other showers. Zane, you could start your own business! :) The real cake is next to Suzanne's! It was cute too...pink was the theme as you can tell. It had lil pink booties on each piece!
There is a picture of all the presents! :) Thank you to everyone for coming to my shower and making it such a special day for me. Your thoughtfulness and good wishes are GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for all your support and for spoiling us rotten.
Well, have fun looking at my special day...it was soooo fun! :)
LOVE,
ME

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

YOU DID IT!!!! YESSSSSSSAAAHHH!!! now you need to post pictures of you babies champ and baby! i loved your baby shower, it was so much fun. you, your mom, and katie did a great job with everything. when your mom was talking in the beginning about how this is her first grandbaby and she started to cry, i was like oh my god! i was about to lose it too! you and your mom have this chain reaction thing with crying! it's crazy. im glad you figured out this picture stuff! love ya!

Suzanne said...

oh i forgot to tell you, make your pictures bigger. when you click on the link to add your pictures, it gives you the option to make them bigger. i think you should do that.