CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THE BOYS























































































Hi everyone! :) I was told by my BF Suzanne that I needed to post a blog about my furry babies before my real baby is born at the end of this month. Which is a good idea because then i am sure the blog will be all about her! :)

My boys mean the world to me. They are both VERRRRRY spoiled and are very much loved!! I can only hope that my new lil bundle of joy will love them as much as i do.

Anyways, as you can tell I have two beautiful black cats and i mean BEAUTIFUL! Schamp is the BIG BOY of the two. Literally...he is BIG!! He weighs (drum roll) 32 lbs!!! Yes, i said it...32 pounds!! You should be able to tell which one is which! He is five years old and he is VERY lazy and VERY affectionate just like his mom! (ME) LOL! I love my schamp...aka "big boy"; "pooh"; "schamp a doodle dandy"; "schamp a randy"; "ShamPOOH" and yes he does respond to all those names. He is the BEST though, I love him! He is the one i dont have to worry about with the new baby coming. He is too layed back and chill! Now BABY on the other hand...he is my youngest...he is the one that i am MOST concerned about with being around the new bundle of joy. Only because he is the MOST curious...about everything! And god forbid something be misplaced in the apartment, he freaks! And he is the one that needs ALL of my attention and if i am NOT giving him enough, he will let me know it! He is about 2 years old...he is black with a white chest and cute lil white paws. Just his face makes me smile! He is a crazy cat! He doesnt really have any nicknames. Although with his name being "baby" and me screaming it everyday when i come home...i am sure him and baby girl will have some confusion on just who i am talking to or yelling at, especially at first!

I love my boys! I hope they appreciate these next 18 days that we have together before they have to share me with someone else. And PLEASE keep me in your prayers that the new baby girl will LOVE my (our) baby boys!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

DAAAAAANGGG nikki! check out them toes!!!! LOL! just kidding. the picture of them both sitting next to eachother on the couch is too funny. they look like one big cat with two heads!! LOL! i can't wait to see what they are gonna do when your new baby comes home. they both will probably have attention withdrawls from you!!!