CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

**September Updates**



Hello to all my blog viewers/readers/etc...! :) Sorry but my Blog has really been suffering here lately. What can i say...facebook has taken over. I hope all is well with everyone and their families. :) I still check in our your blogs and promise to catch up someday at work and have enough time to actually post a comment or two! :) I just wanted to do a quick update on my lil one why i had a spare moment! We just got back from a family vacation to Lake of the Ozarks and did some boating, shopping, lounging, etc...! It was an AWESOME time and already wish we could go back!! I promise to post the pictures of our trip soon!


Here are a just a few September updates on Kaitlyn that i thought of for her babybook:


SEPTEMBER BABY BOOK UPDATES – 18 MONTHS OLD

1. You love to mach everything mommy does. Your latest is to pretend you are snoring!



2. You love raisins as your new lil snack. I finally gave you raisins on 9-7-09 (I was worried about the size) didn’t want you to choke.


3. You are gonna have your 18mnth photos taken this month! Mommy is verrrry excited about this. Your photos always turn out soooooo cute!
4. You weighed 25lbs 7 ounces on your last appt.!!! You had been fighting a cold so you might have lost some.


5. You went to see Oma and Brittany’s horses (Snarfy and Wrigley) at the barn. You got lil red spots on your face. We think you are allergic to some sort of pet dander or hay but Dr. Moore thinks you are too young to be tested for allergies. You seem to break out once in awhile at Pappa’s house too. We think this is because of Buster (the dog)! It doesn’t seem to bother you though and it goes away rather quickly once you are removed from the element.


6. September 14th – mommy cut the back of your hair! Your FIRST haircut! I only cut off one lil lock of curl that was too long and placed it in your HAIR keepsake box.


7. September 15th – you were playing with mommy’s cell phone. Picked it up, held the phone to your ear and loudly said “Hi Pappa”!!! Mommy cried and called Pappa right away to tell him the news…he was VERY excited!!! Although Grandma was a lil mad because she has been trying for MONTHS for you to say GRANDMA!


You are growing like a weed Kaitlyn! You seem to amaze me everyday!! I LOVE You and remember...A mother's treasure is her daughter.



My lil Angel passed out in the car




You at Dr. Raynor's Office


0 comments: