
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! I have been sooooo behind on my blog these days. :(
Well actually I have been so far behind on everything! Things have been craaaaaazy to say the least! I am finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel though so that is good. Tis the season huh?
Well, it was yet another success this past weekend with Kaitlyn. She got her FIRST pictures taken with Santa and she looooved him!!! I was sooooo waiting for the tears, the kicking, the screaming anything but a smile and as you can tell she loved her Santa! YAY!!! It was really surprising, especially since she has been on this "I want my mommy and only my mommy" phase lately but she went for it. We walked in, Santa was in awe of my lil one...we walked over to him, she looked at me, looked at Santa and instantly SMILED! She went right to him! And after only a minute or two of looking at him..she felt comfortable enough to pull at his beard (which was real mind you) and attempted to rip off his glasses. LOL! She aint shy! Well all hope all is well with everyone....I have been peaking on everyone's blog but havent really had time to comment. I am hoping things will calm down a little bit so i can catch up with all of you! Anyways, you are in my thoughts during the holidays! :)
Merry Christmas and i will talk to you soon! TA TA FOR NOW! :)







3 comments:
hey girl! those pictures are so cute. i haven't even looked at the proofs yet. when i got your text with the link i was doing something and then totally forgot to look. i so want a picture!
How adorable! I wish Iris would have sat on Santa's lap this year :( You need to keep blogging girl...you have to cute of a little girl to not post more pictures. Tomorrow is Qday for me... hope to see you in the office.
Hey lady! up date your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment