CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF!!! START OF BUSY WEEKEND!

Well TGIF to everyone. I wish i could say it would be the start of a restful, relaxing weekend but it wont! Kaitlyn's baptism is on Sunday and my Dad has graciously agreed to hold the party at his house! Yay!! That has helped out alot considering my mother's house is a sea of boxes right now...well i should say sea of boxes and baby toys! Anyways, i have so much to do before Sunday and i still dont have my outfit picked out, i need to get my nails done, ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR, the list is never ending! On a positive note, Kaitlyn looks AAAAAAAAAMAZING in her dress! It is truly beautiful. Cant wait to post pictures of her on Monday! :) My brother Joey is the GODFATHER which is always pronounced now with a deep, italian accent with your hand by your mouth...ya know, just like the movie!! Yah, we are dorks! And my cousin Katie has totally stepped up the plate and she will be Kaitlyn's godmother, which i think she is very proud of! :) And so are we (Kaitlyn and I)! I think the service will be amazing, i am sure i will cry! Dont ask me why! I am very excited and i think it will be an amazing day for my precious little girl. The church called and advised us that they will be recording the ceremony and that she was the only baby getting baptized that particular day! Awwwwwwwwww, so i think that makes it even more special! All eyes on my Pooh Bear!! Anyways, that is the update....I will post more on Monday!
God Bless! :)

0 comments: