So, I am still unpacking from the big move as you all may know and last night I decided to work a lil more on the Baby's room. Not sure if that was the best idear ever as once you get going on clothes and such...you make more of a mess than what you started with. Anyways, Kaitlyn was in her crib while i sat on the floor going through drawers and drawers and boxes and boxes and a closet full of clothes. This child has more clothes than ANYONE i know! Anyways, while Kaitlyn and I played PEEK A BOO through the bumper pad in her crib (LOL) I tried to get my task of organizing her clothes done. I sorted through stuff i wanted to keep, stuff i could get rid of, stuff i would try to sale, etc...and then before i knew it the TEARS were just streaming down my face! :( My 8.8 lb is not that size anymore! My 8.8 lb baby now weighs about 18lbs!!!! She is getting so big! I would hold up all these cute lil outfits that i remember her in and then hold it up to something she wears now and it was like night and day! Her lil onesies and hats that she used to wear when she was born now look like miniature toy poodle clothes compared to what she wears now. And i know she is only 7mnths but she just seems so grown up already compared to when i brought my lil bundle of joy home! It is just crazy how fast the time goes now with a lil one! She is getting so big! :( She went from this:
to this: 
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I BAWLED
Posted by ***Nikki*** at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
You finally made it to the "putting away the outgrown clothes" stage...can you say difficult?? I'm glad to see that someone actually has more clothes than Iris...I was beginning to feel guilty. Though, I think I may have you beat on the shoes..just wait till Kaitlyn walks, right? You'll known you have too many when you're doubling up pairs in the 16 cube shoe rack - hah!
Post a Comment