Hi Everyone!!! Just wanted to give an update on how things are progressing with me and the lil one. So, where should i start??? Well, i have 44 days left of my pregnancy, ALTHOUGH babygirl has taken on her mother's traits and is a lil chunk already!! She is weighing in and measuring at 5lbs 120z already!! She is to gain a 1/2 lb to 1lb a week from here on out. So yah, if you do the math, i am looking at having a 12lb baby! HOLY MOLY! I have a doctor appt. next week to see how he plans on tackling this lil bump in the road. If she dont stop growing so quickly, then i might have to have an amniocentesis to make sure her lungs are developed and then be induced. Does pregnancy ever go as planned?? I swear this lil one has been trouble since day one...it seems as if EVERYTHING has been the hard way! I would be sooooo grateful if things would just go smoothly from here on out but i doubt that will happen. i keep hearing everyone say "the last month is the hardest" and i am slowly starting to see they were right. Harder to sleep comfortably, harder to be on my feet for my 13 hr days, constantly having to potty, constantly seeing my gut grow to the size of a baby hippo (which according to the doctor I am having) and seeing my toes turn into sausages! HAH! This is just sooooo fun!
Oh and then to worry about delivering on Easter which is sooo early this year. What if I have to bring her home in a bunny suit? Everyone will call her what??? BUGS?? Yikes!
Anyways, onto better things...my shower is this Sunday!!! I cant believe how fast everything is happening. It is NUTS!! I will make sure to update you on all the fun stuf i get at my shower. HOW EXCITING!! :)
Friday, February 15, 2008
UPDATE
Posted by ***Nikki*** at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
your shower is tomorrow and i can't wait! i just finished your cake and it turned out perfect! i hope you like it. time is almost up and you'll offically be a mommmy. you will be a great mom, i can't wait for you to experience life with your baby girl. i love you nikki!!
Post a Comment