I would rather have one rose and a kind word
From a friend while I'm here
Than a whole truck load when I'm gone
Happiness keeps you Sweet,
Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrows keep you Human,
Failures keep you Humble,
Success keeps you Glowing,
But Only God Keeps You Going!
A friend of mine emailed me this today and it hit close to home. I had to post it. I am just emotional today...it seems as if the closer i get to my due date the more I miss my friend who passed away a lil over 4 years ago. I miss him so! I believe he knows everything that is going on with me though cuz it seems as if i can feel him looking over me and making sure me and baby are fine. After all what are guardian angels for. I miss you Phil!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Something to Think About
Posted by ***Nikki*** at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
i love you nikki! i know philip is watching over you and your baby and will be for the rest of your time here until you get to see him again. im sorry i haven't been emailing lately, things have changed a lot since all that sh*t happened and i never have time to be on the computer anymore. i feel like a horrible friend and i feel like i haven't been there for you to talk about things. i didn't even know you were going to a birthing class today! good luck with that. i miss and love you bunches and can't wait to see you you and can't wait til your baby shower! by the way...ELKHORN?!?!? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!! THAT"S WAY OUT IN B.F.E. FOR ME!! LOL!
Post a Comment