CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

UPDATE

Holy Moly...it has literally been Forrrrrrrrever since my last blog. I am not good at this stuff what so ever. Poor Kaitlyn. Anyways, i have been working my tail off, i am in the process of moving back into my mother's house while renovating her house, etc....the FUN part of all that is all the new stuff we have bought! Holy Moly! I realize more and more how spoiled i actually am! I got very lucky in the mother department and i can only hope i can do for Kaitlyn as my mother has done for me. Thanks Mom! You're the best! :)
Well, FALL is here....my FAVORITE time of year. Trees, leaves, pumpkins, beautiful weather, etc...! i love Halloween and Thanksgiving and better yet CHRISTMAS! All of which i will be sharing with my new beautiful 6 month old babygirl! Wow, i could cry just thinking about it. She is the best thing I have ever done in this life. She melts my heart just thinking about her. I cant believe what a big girl she is already. I miss her so much during the day, but what i miss out on during the week i make up for on the weekends. I dont think i ever put her down from Friday at 6pm till Monday morning at 7a! Hah! She changes every second and she has the best personality ever. Kaitlyn had her 6mnth check up yesterday. She weighs 16 lbs and 13.5 ounces! WUFF! HAH!!! But Doc says she is happy and healthy! Keep up the good work he said! :) He also said it was time for Kaitlyn to try some VEGGIES! YAY!!! Something new for my lil piglet. I was getting bored of the same ol rice cereal and formula b/s!! She tried carrots last night and they went over fabulously (well besides the first bite) Hah! Pictures of that to come soon. Anyways, some of my babies milestones (these past 6mtnths) are: DRUMROLL......

obsessed with her furry relatives (the cats)
she loves her rainforest jumper
she looooooves her pink paci
she loves mommy to sing to her (itsy bitsy spider; patty cake; you are my sunshine)
she loves to play with her toes
she loves to hear her own voice
she loves being tickled
she loves to laugh
she loves PEEK A BOO
she loves to watch her mobile of furry friends and listen to the music it plays
she loves to watch Sesame Street
she loves ELMO
SHE LOOOOOOVES HER CEREAL AND FORMULA
she thinks it is fun to roll over
she loves to spit bubbles
she loves to smile
she loves to go to the park and swing
she loves her juice (even though the juice dont love Kaitlyn)
she likes to TRY and crawl
she loves kids
she loooooves her toy monkey, ducky and bunny
but most importantly....Kaitlyn loves her Mommy!! :)





MOMMY LOOOOVES YOU POOH!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWA!!!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

LOL...she looks like she's about to go work out in that white headband!