You got it girl!! Lovin' the Blingee...Goes perfect with that perfect little outfit too! Now when she starts getting to the age where she pulls hats off, you'll be able to add your own :) You need to post some video next to show her true personality.
Well, "I gotta cute face, chubby waist"!! LOL!! So about me huh? Well, I live such a CRAAAAZY life right now that I am not really sure where to begin. I guess I could start with the good gossip?? Okay, so I am 35 (yikes), single mother (currently seperated from my daughter's father who has MAJOR issues) but that is a LONG story; I just had a beautiful baby girl on March 24, 2008, and she is absolutely the very BEST thing in my life. She has changed me in so many ways...for the better i might add. So now I am trying to get this whole MOTHERHOOD thing down, which i must say is not easy. I work FT for an insurance company and my mother watches my daughter during the day. I feel like i miss out on so much stuff during the day with her, but i have to remember she is mine for the rest of my life and there are PLENTY of wonderful things & memories to come. :)
1 comments:
You got it girl!! Lovin' the Blingee...Goes perfect with that perfect little outfit too! Now when she starts getting to the age where she pulls hats off, you'll be able to add your own :) You need to post some video next to show her true personality.
Post a Comment