Hi everyone...just a random blog here. Kaitlyn got a new pretty dress from her Aunt Katie and I thought i would post just how cute she looks in it. She also got a pretty dress from her Aunt Suzanne but unfortunately the pictures were deleted (my dumb a** fault) but i will get pictures of that again soon enough. Anyways, we (Katie and I) put this dress on my crabby kid and she instantly started smiling and laughing...yes i know a bit coincidental since she is only 3mnths and has no idea what she is wearing yet but it was still cute!! Anyways, i hope this isnt a sign of what is to come with her...we dont have enough closet space for the both of us. Hah!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
You say she's only 3 months and doesn't know, but I beg to differ! That girl has natural style and can tell when she's wearing a gorgeous dress!! You may just be in denial, Nikki, for the sake of your pocketbook - hah!
Post a Comment