

Hi everyone! I am finally getting around to updating my blog! Whoever said 8 weeks is enough time for maternity leave was full of - - - -!!!
Baby girl (Kaitlyn) is growing up so fast. She is already 2mnths old and to me it seems as if she is already a toddler. She changes everyday and being at work makes me feel like i am missing everything and i know it is only gonna get worse. My friends kept telling me "Motherhood is amazing and wonderful" and you dont really grasp that until you have a baby! I mean it is AMAZING and WONDERFUL! Kaitlyn is by far the best thing i have ever done in my life. She is the greatest gift i will ever receive in life! I just stare at her all the time in awe that she is mine, that i made her, and that she loves me unconditionally! it is the best feeling in the world! I just wanna be the best mommy i can be for her! She deserves the world and i will try my hardest to make her the happiest baby EVER and give her everything she needs and desires because she has brought me everything i needed and desired. I LOVE MY BABY! Here are some recent photos of my lil bundle of joy! She still looks like me alot but she is getting more and more of her daddy's features and she definitely has HIS A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E!!!!!
I am in for a rough ride! :)







1 comments:
I can already tell that you are an AWESOME mommy! Kaitlyn is so lucky to have someone to love her so much. I can't wait for Iris to be able to "show her the ropes" With 2 strong personalities, that spells trouble!
Post a Comment