CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

CRAAAAZINESS

Well Thursday is Turkey Day. "GOBBLE GOBBLE" Is it a typical fat girl thing to be excited for food? LOL! And this year to be able to say "I am eating for two" and get away with more food. YAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Okay, so i am sitting at work BORED off my a**, i already shopped online for like 2 hours today. i never knew shopping for cribs and stuff could be so much fun. i usually dont like shopping if it dont involve getting something for myself but i find it amusing. sometimes i get depressed because i wonder how in the world i am gonna get all the stuff i want for her. :( i guess that is what her grannie is for?

So i received a phone call from the Baby Daddy last night!! EEEEEEEEEEEEGH! I talked to his HOMEBOY for like 2 minutes. I think he may be gettin out sooner than we think! I am scared but i have to be strong! I have an appt. with the divorce attorney on December 3rd after my ultrasound, that will be a emotional day for me!!! AS USUAL! I swear EVER since i found out I was pregnant all i have done is cried. What is the deal? I watch TV, i cry....I talk on the phone, I cry.....I look in the mirror, I cry.......I put on my jeans, I cry........I look at pics of me in my 20's...I cry........I eat, I cry.......I bathe, I cry...it is really ridiculous! I cant believe i have any more tears left in me but everyday i amaze myself and here they come.
Good lawd!
Sometimes i feel like i the lead role in some outlandish comedy! For Real!

Well,i guess i better actually do some work today. HOW SAD! I think i might be getting the hang of this ol blog thang....thanks to my good ol friend Zane! Thanks girl! :)

Enjoy my blog! Talk at ya soon!

Love Ya!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

LOL...YOUR FREAKIN RETARDED! YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY...I FELT LIKE YOU WERE TALKING JUST TO ME THROUGH THAT WHOLE BLOG. LOL! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO POST ANOTHER BLOG!! IT FRACKIN SNOWING!!!